Salton - Brazil
Officially constituted in 1910, Salton is a company that produces high-quality wines and sparkling wines, with efficiency and international standards.
Salton is recognized as one of the leading Brazilian wineries, a leader in the commercialization of Brazilian sparkling wines. Today at the head of the winery, members of the fourth generation of the family preserve the legacy of its founder, Paulo Salton, supported by the values built over more than one hundred years of history and inspired by the simplicity and hard work of the first generations. Currently, Salton produces, in addition to wines and sparkling wines, spirits, semi-sparkling wines, juices, and teas.
• First and only national winery to win TOP 1 as a wine brand in Brazil, according to Wine Intelligence;
• More than 100 years of tradition and experience;
• Top Of Mind brand and with strong presence in the national market
• Leadership in the sparkling wine market in Brazil since 2005 (Nielsen);
• More than 70 awards in international competitions in the last two years;
• Largest sparkling wine expo in Brazil in 2019;
• Internationally recognized precision and quality viticulture;
• Modern and technological business units;
Salton Inteso Pinot Noir
The bunches are crumbled, and the grapes are gently crushed todo not break the seeds. The juice is sent to the fermentation tanks, and the pre-fermentation maceration begins at low temperatures. The corresponding yeasts are added, and the fermentation process starts at a controlled temperature between 23ºC and 25ºC. It is then discovered that spontaneous clarification, racking, malolactic fermentation, centrifugation, stabilization, and bottling are carried out
Salton Intenso Moscatel
The must is fermented in airtight stainless still tanks (Charmat Method) at a low temperature with yeasts specially selected so that the product can preserve the primary aromas of the grape variety.
Salton Inteso Cabernet Sauvignon
• Destemming of clusters;
• Sending the berries to stainless steel tanks;
• Pre-fermentative maceration;
• Alcoholic fermentation with daily remontage;
• Spontaneous clarification;
• Malolactic fermentation;
• Aging in stainless steel tanks with French and American oak
Salton Intenso Cabernet Franc
• Berries are slightly crushed, whithoutbreaking the seeds
• Juice is put into fermentation tanks
• Addition of selected yeasts and nutrients
• Alcoholic fermentation at a temperature of up to 25oC
• Spontaneous clarification
Salton Inteso Brut Rosé
Once the must is obtained, it is clarified at low temperatures, in order to initiate the first fermentation with the addition of selected yeasts. Once the fermentation process of the base wines is finished, the cut is made. Next, the foaming process is started in autoclaves. Once the second fermentation is completed, the sparkling wine receives the expedition liquor to be stabilized, filtered and bottled.
Salton Intenso Brut
The grapejuice is extracted in low-pressure pneumatic presses. After the clarification, the must is fermented at low temperature with selected yeasts. The wine is fermented in airtight tanks (Charmat Method) at 12°C.